Friends and clients often ask me how to export wines from California. As it turns out, it is a somewhat complicated topic. Every time I get about halfway through my long-winded explanation of how it works, I realize "hey, I should just write this stuff down and share it on BCW's blog!"
In this series, we'll cover a number of subjects relevant to the exportation of wine, including:
- How to identify your wine market opportunity
- Where to source high-quality wines
- What types of wines should you be exporting
- How wine blending works and how to expertly blend wines
- How to manage the logistics of the exportation process
- Regulations on wine exportation in the US
- Developing a wine brand - how to effectively communicate with your target customers
I look forward to sharing our expertise with you, our loyal readers. If you ever have any questions, please get in touch, we would be happy to help.